Click Here to add Lens Customization to your order , if you are ordering more than one pair please email us, to let us know which frame need to be customized. see prices on the link.
You Can Customize any of our Reading Glasses or Sunglasses with these lenses Options:
- Sun Reader Single Vision / Brown (+1 to +3 in +0.25 increments) & +3.50 ; +4.00)
Prices For Prescription Eyeglasses:
- Single Vision Lenses : (takes 3-5 Business days)
- Standard CR39 : $30 ( 1.50 Standard Index)
- Polycarbonate Lenses : (+$15)
- Anti Glair Coating A/R (+$15)
- Tinted Lenses (Grey) (+$20)
- Blue Light Blocker filter w/ Anti Glair(+$35)
- Photochromic Gray (+$20)
- Transitions Brand (Grey or Brown) (+80)
- Mid Index 1.56 (+10)
- High Index 1.60 (+15)
- High Index 1.67 (+35)
- High index 1.74 (+80)
- High Index material is Only Needed For Strong Prescription to reduce the thickness of the lens see the picture bellow as a reference
- Progressive Lenses / Multi-Focal ( 5-7 business days )
- CR39 $100 (1.50 index)
- Polycarbonate Lenses (1.59 index) (+$20)
- Anti Glair (+$35)
- Tinted Lenses (+$25)
- Blue Light Blockers Filter (+$25)
- Photochromic Grey or Brown (+$35)
- Transition branded lens (Grey, Brown, Green) (+120)
- High Index 1.60 (+60)
- High Index 1.67 (+80)
- High index 1.74 (+120)
- Please note that progressive lenses need a min frame height of 28mm
- 2nd Pair Prescription Order Get 35% off your lenses order
Lens Thickness Chart:
Materials Differences :
Anti reflective(A/R) lenses :
Photochromic / Transitions Brand:
Progressive Readers: Zero Power on top readers on Bottom No Line
Line Bifocal FT28: Zero Power on top readers on Bottom with Line
Progressive RX Lenses: Distance Prescription on top, Mid Range On the Middle and Readers vision On the Buttom
When is it necessary to use high index lenses, and which index material should you choose based on your prescription?
- For diopter numbers between 0 and +/- 2.00, the recommended index material is 1.50.
- For diopter numbers between +/- 2.00 and +/- 4.00, the recommended index material is 1.56.
- For diopter numbers between +/- 4.00 and +/- 6.00, the recommended index material is 1.60.
- For diopter numbers between +/- 6.00 and +/- 9.00, the recommended index material is 1.67.
- For diopter numbers greater than +/- 9.00, the recommended index material is 1.74
Please email us your prescription and we will create a private listing for you to be able to order them : Hello@NYfifthavenue.com
Also we will Need your PD (Pupillary Distance) if it is not included on your prescription; a great way to measure it yourself is using a mobile app called "GlassesON" on Android and iPhone Or there are several videos on YouTube that explains how to measure it yourself.